Data that drives innovation!
Product development can be a daunting task; sooner or later computer models of dynamic performance expectations need to be validated in the real world. Conversely, permanent, embedded monitoring of machines and structures is becoming a requirement across all industries and market segments, enabling the machines of the future. Dytran is an industry leader in innovative sensor technologies for both fields - product development testing and embedded solutions.
Need a Custom Solution?
Custom solutions are often required and Dytran excels at developing and delivering sensors that meet your specification, configuration, and price expectations on time and on budget. Call us and tell us what you are trying to accomplish - we will fill in the rest!
Dytran engineers utilize a wide range of piezoelectric and variable capacitance DC-MEMS technologies to design sensors that are uniquely suited to environments from the test lab to the test track to outer space. When you need dynamic data, Dytran will find a way! Contact us today or visit www.dytran.com to learn more about how Dytran sensors capture data that drives innovation!
Fields of Use
Our experienced Applications Engineers are ready to assist you in selecting from a wide variety of dynamic force and pressure sensors, piezoelectric (AC coupled) and MEMS (DC coupled) accelerometers, USB triaxial accelerometers with embedded software, and digital bus-based sensors to provide the right sensors for the following markets:
- Quality Management System Registered 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 in accordance with the requirements of AS9104.
- Calibration Management System Registered ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994.
- 175 employees, 40,000 square foot manufacturing facility
- Worldwide sales representation active in 35 countries
- Responsive Service Department to handle calibrations and repairs in a timely manner
- Dytran products are Made in U.S.A.
- Our customer Benefits are tailored to fulfill our Total Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, to learn more, click here